Monday, June 6, 2011

Shrinking Stretchmarks

Originally I ordered Dr. Mercola's powerful antioxidant Astaxanthin for the many benefits he lists.  Mainly for eye health - My Memaw suffers from macular degeneration and it is hereditary.

I was pleasantly surprised after only 4 days of taking it, I saw a noticeable difference in the size of my stretchmarks that my daughter so lovingly gave me.  Literally overnight, my stretchmarks shrunk.  I also noticed the skin around my eyes looked different.  Brighter, and the skin tone more even.

Astaxanthin
  • Reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dry skin, age spots, and freckles
  • Boost your brain and nervous system protection from free radicals
  • Help reduce the visible signs of aging
  • Promote your joint and skeletal system health
  • Potentially enhance your skin protection from sun-induced free radicals
  • Increase your strength and stamina
  • Improve your endurance
  • Enable faster recovery from exercise
  • Reduce joint and muscle soreness after a vigorous workout
  • Enhance your visual acuity and depth perception
 I began taking Dr. Mercola's Krill Oil along with the Astaxanthin, so this deserves credit as well.

 Krill Oil for Women with Evening Primrose
  • A healthy heart*
  • Support for concentration, memory & learning*
  • Blood sugar health*
  • Healthy joints, with an increase in joint comfort*
  • Fighting your signs of aging*
  • Healthy brain and nervous system function and development*
  • Protection for cell membranes*
  • Cholesterol and other blood lipid health*
  • Healthy liver function*
  • Relief of normal PMS symptoms*
  • Bolstering your immune system*
  • Healthy mood support*
  • Optimal skin health* 
Dr. Mercola's Astaxanthin
Dr. Mercola's Krill Oil for Women Enhanced with Evening Primrose Oil

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Glad to see it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started taking it four days ago and I got asked for ID today for alcohol - I'm 36!!

    ReplyDelete